Easy Office

CA salary proposed 9L minimum from 2012! will it happen???

Page no : 8

ashish (da) (21 Points)
Replied 31 August 2011

At present it is very difficult to get the salary of Rs. 6 Lacs. Even some selections in campus are made at the package of 5 Lacs even for the remote location.

SidSen (Ca final group 1 clear) (145 Points)
Replied 29 January 2012

I think 6,00,000 should be the MINIMUM starting salary.This iis keeping in mind that the Ca's with the least amount of capability should be given such jobs(dummy articles should not even be given employment).  Lower than 50 K a month is injustice!

ca.sriram (no) (55 Points)
Replied 18 March 2012

its good

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 18 March 2012

sapne dekhte raho!!!

Pehle sab ko job toh dilaooo

CA.Vivekkumar Trivedi (Assistant Manager) (251 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

great feeling for president.insha allah it will happen in future but for all chartered because they have ocean of knowledge.

Replied 08 May 2012

Only 9pc of the participants of ICAI Campus have got placed.

Konsi muuh dikhake, hamari ICAI 9lac Rs salary minimum rakhenge? lol

Priya (article) (503 Points)
Replied 19 May 2012

Well its just sad to see the that not only the proposal of salary that ICAI had thought they are not going forward with it but the no of students Getting a job is reducing Greatly!!! I think all those who havent been selected should use their Right to Information to ask ICAI that what are they going to take action with respect to Campus placements .. . and that they have in addition started taking 1000rs fees from all including the 91% unemployed CA's generating a revenue of 10000CA's 8 1000re + crore alone from CA's apart from the lakhs or crore from Companies Firms which give campus fees to ICAi. From RTI all should ask what is ICAI going to do with the extra amount of 1 crore taken from CA's when they are not going to be employed, is it for their employment oppurtutnities

CA. Abhishek K. Pandey (Manager (Advance)) (901 Points)
Replied 20 May 2012

Don't give 9. Give 6, but give all.

nagaraj (ca ipcc cwa intet student)   (36 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

its realy good for ca s

VIJAY (Chartered Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Our institute is SICK!!  No lyf for most of the working Chartered Accountants.  It would have been better if I had taken a 2 year MBA course from a good institute which would have fetched me 2-3 times my present salary.  What have I done studying rilli rilli hard throughout my life and struggling for 5 years (including PE I)..  just to earn 9L after 3 years post-qualification?.  I have my team-mates who are MBA graduates and with lesser experience earning a whopping 15-20L pa. " Not dat I am greedy but I want to be recognised for all the effort I have put in."

I always used to think that CA`s not just earn good but also are greatly respected.  I have worked in 2 super-big(top) IT companies and all CA`s here are treated on par with any MBA.  Nowadays, I have started suggesting ppl to join MBA from a good institute if they could afford.

I am already fed-up working as a CA.  Am planning to venture out to become a entrepreneur.

AND MIND YOU, forget about the proposed 9L min salary (old news now).  The job market for CA`s have drastically come down with the recent pass-outs struggling to get a job even after 4 months.  If the institute fails to check this, the 75-long years of struggle and effort to gain all that we are now, would go for a toss. 

WAKE UP ICAI.............

1 Like

Replied 26 July 2012

Any news about the status of this announcement(unofficial).........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro