Ca ravi shanker best teacher of costing advance managent

 

By: CA.Ravi Shanker

CA Final

RS Academy  (Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station),

Advance Management Accounting (Costing)

 

New Batches:

Starts from:  27 Novmeber 2012            

Days: T/T/S/Sunday

7:00 to 10:30 AM

 

Venue : Laxmi Nagar Near Metro Station 

 

Fees : Rs. 3,400/-*

 

Expected date of completion: 31st March’ 2012

 

*Notes: Rs. 500 Payable at the time of registration.

 

Laxmi Nagar Laxmi Nagar Delhi-92 Mob: 9871775566, 9868013839

 

 

Delhi-92 Mob: 9871775566, 9868013839

 

For any clearification please contact CA Ravi Shanker ( Best Teachet of Costing)- 9871775566, 9868013839
 


Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person....

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person....

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person..

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person..

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person......

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
Replies (4)

I joined CA Ravi Shanker Sir (Costing  Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view..Opinion may differ from person to person......I think that costing is a hardest subject. But after taken coaching classes from CA Ravi Shanker it became very easy to solve costing.
 

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person......

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person......

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....
Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.
Stop chetaing student & commenting using fake ids.......

I noticed your activites on CCI.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details