CA Parveen jindal classes..

Anyone here who took Parveen Jindal Sir's pendrive classes? I have a query with respect to studio recording. Classes are recorded earlier and they provide normal classes along with extra videos as amendments. so whats the use of doing old class and again doing another amendments class. I am confuse. please help whether it is logical to do or not.
Replies (7)
praveen jindal is the best for fr
@ himanshu.. yes dear I know that but I am confused with his recorded pendrive classes..
Sri. Jindal classes for which subject?
financial reporting dear..:-)
thanks Niharika :-).. it is true that every term recording isnot possible but it is also in disguised that how old recordings they will provide as I called in jindal sir office, they not telling exactly how old recording they are,..Also many terms + new questions may not be covered..
Also suppose doing Ind As completely and again redoing amendments may be cumbersome,I excatly dont know how many further amendments classes must be there as there had been changes in almost everyterm..

Anyways thanks a lot for your valuable reply.
His website is also not proper..its not showing proper index also. only written there full syllabus including As, internal reconstruction blah blah... and over the phone his office man even cant explain properly anything
alright thanks Niharika :-)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details