CA old syllabus --Help required badly

Hi ,

I am a student of CA final . I have passed my intermediate and Final 2nd group in the old syllabus 2001 at that time. After that I had to discontinue my studies since I relocated to outside India. I am again back in India permanently and wanted to finish my CA final. I tried contacting the institute for information over email but I didnt get any reply.

I would be grateful if someone can clarify the following questions

1.Do I need to appear again for CA final 2nd group which I have passed already ( in 2000 nov) or do I need to only pass final 1st group?.

If I need to get authoritative information on the above question whom should I contact ( that will give me a reply)?

2.What are the good coaching centers in Bangalore for CA Final?

 

Awaiting for some help with the above

 

Thanks

Reji

Replies (10)

I HAVE ALSO THE SAME PROBLEM.

Expert query raised by me at the floowing ling link:

/experts/for-nov-2010-381890.asp

Dear Reji,

I am also in similary position like yours and I am also from Bangalore, but currently employed outside India. When I was in India, last May'09, I went to Blr Chapter and enquired. As per them, there is no need to repeat Gr-II Final, which you had already passed. You only need to clear Gr-I to qualify.

As per my information there are some  good coahing centers, Yeshas Academy in Seshadripuram and CAPS in Bull Temple Road. For your information, I am plannig to take & clear Gr-I in  May'11 to qualify. Pl write to me directly in case you have any further queries.
  

Best of luck,

Srini

 

 

              

 

 

Reji,

Pl note my e-mail id which I had forgot to mention,

sdharmaji @ yahoo.com

Regards,

Srini

 

You need not REPEAT Gr II

 

You may opt New/Old syllabi for this Nov 2010.. Afterwards only new syllabus for all the finalist

Once u hv cleared any group at any satge (PE 2/PCC/IPCC/FINAL) u shud not reappear for the same group.

 

It was not clear whether u hv completed ur articleship in full or not if d articleship was not completed in full u shud re-register it with the concerned regional branch of the institute.

 

U can also convert into new syllabus in such case u r entitled to the exemption available for the group cleared by u earlier in the new syllabus.

 

Bye. Best of Luck

in my view you have to appear for 1st group only and pass to become CA . one of my friend had same problem and he became CA by passing g-2 in may 08 .

once u cleared the group u need not to repeat  the same

YOU HAVE TO CLEAR ONLY 1ST GROUP

I too need similar help.

Passed I group in the intermediate in Nov 1988. After that I gave 3 attemps to complete intermediate. But could not finish. Then I went abroad. Now i want to continue the couse. The syllabus and method have changed a lot. can any one help me in this regard to continue my studies.

Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details