ca n cs

hello I m a student of ca final year n I have my attempt in may 18 n I also want to do cs along with ca.....i m confused ki shud I go for both ca n cs or only for ca first n then cs please answer me keeping in mind that i have previously given my few attempts of ca final but I m not able to clear it.............
Replies (5)
please help it's a little bit urgent

I would suggest go for both but concentrate more on CA. 

complete any 1 first, doo naavo mai savar hona shi nhi hai na?

yoy cann't concentrate both simaltaneously.

so register for both but for exam,  prepare one at a time. like for may 18 ca . for dec cs.

first concentrate on CA then you should go with cs because you have capability to do both simultaneously......but when exams will near so you feel pressure and you will not give concentration on any of them.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details