Ca membership certificate

Qualified CA and CS

Dear All,

I have cleared CA Final in Nov 2012 and have never managed to attend the Convocation which was held twice, as a consequence of which I never received the CA Membership Certificate (the one which is calligraphed).

Can someone please let me know from where can I receive the CA Membership Certificate and whether it is compulsory to attend convocation to receive it.

Regards

<<Vishal>>

Its a very important day for a CA where you can feel your parents proud......strange how you skip the same.you spent so many years for the same day anyways just visit nearby branch they would solve your query else call in the member section of ICAI.

Deputy Manager

Dear Vishal,

Don't worry even I passed in the same attempt and failed to attend the convocation. Recently 1 Month back I got Membership Certificate from ICAI through post.  Don't worry it will come to your addressed mentioned in the ICAI records. It is the responsibility of Institute to send the Certificate. If your are in service you need not bother about it whatever we got the final certificate that is enough

Qualified CA and CS

Thank you for the response - Parul and Leela.

I am just wondering if we are at consensus while we talk about the Certificate of Membership. I am attaching a snapshot of the Certificate of Membership which I am talking about. 

Qualified CA and CS

So many Qualified CA's but none can answer the query....

Quite surprising !

Management Accountant

Dear Vishal,

I hope that you have applied for your Membership with your decentralized office after passing your Final Examination in Form 2. Once the records are verified by the Institute you will be awarded the Membership Number and ICAI smart identity card is issued. Please note that you are not entitled to Membership Certificate if your name is not taken into the records of ICAI, for which you ought to apply for membership to the Institute. I assume you have followed the due process. In short, entitlement to membership is not default by virtue of passing CA Final Examination.

In the event of you receiving intimation for attending the Convocation and due to paucity of time or other prior commitments you were unable to attend the event, then in such a situation the Institute dispatches the Certificate through post. 

Despite this if you have not received the certificate please write to your Decentralized office.  Hope the information was helpful.

With regards,

Sathish

Qualified CA and CS

Dear Sathish,

Thank you for the very detailed and exhaustive explanation.

I have already received the Membership Number as well as the Membership ID Card as mentioned by yourself way back in June 2013 and was informed by fellow CAs and colleagues that I will be receiving the Membership Certificate via post, which unfortunately hasn't happened till date.

I will definitely write and visit the Decentralised Office of the ICAI to solve the grievance.

Regards

<>

Total likes : 1 times

Qualified CA and CS

The Membership Certificate has been received.

Thank you for all the help

Thanks

<<Vishal>>

Total likes : 1 times

Management Accountant

Originally posted by : Vishal D. Darji
The Membership Certificate has been received.

Thank you for all the help

Thanks

<>

Congratulations...!!!

Professional CA

lost

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU