Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja (Student)     27 June 2013

Ca+mbl??

Does anyone heard about MBL course(Master in businees law)???

how is it??

N how CA + MBL combo be??

7 Replies

Geetika

Geetika (Assistant)     28 June 2013

MBL is not a degree, Nor is it recognised by Bar council of India ( Prime Body & Regulator to recognise the Law Degree & Profession in India ) for Practice in any courts nor can you be called as a Lawyer or Qualified Law Expert in anyway, Its possibly a diploma given by some Pvt Institute & its nothing but a Big Cheat. Rather do LLB with CA / CS

2 Like
Pooja

Pooja (Student)     28 June 2013

Sorry for not conveying this before...but i dont want to enroll myself in bar council nor i want to act as lawyer...i just want to get expertise in Business law...n MBL is given by National Law school Banglore-most reputed school...

Geetika

Geetika (Assistant)     29 June 2013

Itmay be given by NLS or any other Law college by its not recognised anywhere & it will also not be of any use even in your Job or career. It seems you are determined to take that course or Possibly you seem to have registered for that course with that NLS & now you are wanting to know how good this is to console yourself. Anyway its your choice.

Pooja

Pooja (Student)     29 June 2013

Thanks for giving our time...but i hvnt registered for it...m asking it before hand...wether its good or no..

and pls stop making your own assumptions..dat i have already registered and consoling myself,,or whatever...

(Guest)

Hey, I am not much knowledged about this, but one of my business client has done or doing this and has said that it is almost equal to llb in corporates with only shortfall of this is you can't practice, rather it is more practical oriented,

1 Like
Lekshmi

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant)     02 July 2013

National Law School of India University Banglore is considered as one of the top notched educational institutions as far as legal studies are concerned,

MBL or Master of Business Laws is conducted by their distance education department.

Its true that one can't practice in court of law after MBL. But then pursuing MBL from a reputed school along with CA, it all depends on one's passion and interest towards law and its application.

1 Like
Pooja

Pooja (Student)     02 July 2013

@ Lekshmi - Thank you.. m unable to send you a msg or be frnd wid you..ders some error msg..how else can i contact you..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags