Ca-isca and ipcc - information technology coaching in thane

Hello Friends,

 

I have started a dedicated classes for Information technology for CA students. Being a chartered accountant and CISA, i know the problem a CA student faces in subjects like IT.I know the dynamics and the challenges it offers in and out.

 

My Background :

I am a chartered accountant and CISA. I have also got training in CCNA and well versed with programming like C, VB and VBA and structured query writing (DBMS). I am currently working in one of the big 4 in system audit domain. I have practical experience of more than 5 years.

 

My contact details are :

Aakash Udasi (9970531522)

Fees is just Rs, 3000/-

Call now!

 

Replies (6)

You are the best sir...Many thanks! Because of you i found the most boring subject interesting.

IT ka BAAAP!

O really nice to heard about you.It's a very kind of you that a very knowlegious person wants to share his knowledge with students.

----------------------------------------------

https://www.webgeninfosystems.com

ISCA WITH MNEMONIC

/share_files/isca-with-mnemonic-53881.asp#.URDJ26U4v14

I.T. WITH MNEMNOIC

/share_files/information-technology-with-mnemonic-53614.asp#.URDKKqU4v14

RTP FOR FINAL 2013

ISCA,

CLICK HERE

2ND PAGE IN ABOVE LINKED THREAD IS VERY IMPORTANT

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details