CA IPCC

Hai

My name is Deepak and I am currently pursuing CA IPCC course. I have got a job in Dubai and I will be moving by the end orchids month.

I have registered for IPCC in India and I have completed my 3 years of articleship also.

So can anyone plead help with the following :-

1. Which is the exam centre in Dubai ???

2. Is there any particular procedures like any transfer or something like that, if I want to write my CA IPCC exams in Dubai.

Hoping for a reply at the earliest possible ???
Replies (1)
Somebody pls reply for this

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details