Ca ipc-old

What is the last date for applying for CA IPC exams under old course for November 2018 attempt?

And how to apply for the same as I am a new student.

Replies (6)

You won’t have the option of registering under the old course. Now, fresh registrations will take place only under the new course w.e.f. 01.07.2017.

Originally posted by : :|)eep @ k Gupt/\
You won’t have the option of registering under the old course. Now, fresh registrations will take place only under the new course w.e.f. 01.07.2017.

But I am already registered. I am not asking for registration, I am only asking for last date for applying for examination in nov 2018

NOV 2020 IS THE LAST ATTEMP FOR ALL IPC & FINALIST CA STUDENT 

Originally posted by : CS Abhishek Goyal
Originally posted by : :|)eep @ k Gupt/\
You won’t have the option of registering under the old course. Now, fresh registrations will take place only under the new course w.e.f. 01.07.2017.
But I am already registered. I am not asking for registration, I am only asking for last date for applying for examination in nov 2018

 

Oh! Sorry, overlook the word 'exam'.

For November exams, generally form filling starts in the 1st week of August and continues till the month end. Exact dates will be notified around 1st week of July. You will need to register yourself at https://icaiexam.icai.org for making the application. The process is self explanatory and you won't have much of an issue.

Ok thanks but on trying to register on the website you mentioned it is showing "the last date for registration is over"?

then how to register

dear abhishek u see the website on1at week of august

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details