Ca inter exam application mistake

I had done amistake in ca inter application form regarding eligibility criteria of selecting wrong option what should I do now?

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A candidate has made a mistake on their CA Inter exam application, specifically selecting the wrong eligibility criteria by mistakenly indicating they passed CPT & 10+2 exams instead of the correct unit. They are seeking advice on how to resolve this issue after submitting the form.

Did you summit form??
Under application of exam form I'm selected unit 10 and under details for determining eligibility to select conversion from IPCE I've mistakenly selected CPT & 10+2 exam passed can be there any problem related to this ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details