Ca inter

Hi, I joined CA intermediate in 1999 in  old scheme. And i  cleared 1st  group in inter . I have completed the articleship. And I want to continue the course now. Can any one tell me is it possible to do.whether i can write exam for secongroup inter If so  what is the procedure and how much is the course fee.

Replies (2)

My case is also similar, my articleship period was Nov'98 to Nov'2001. I have attempted twice in Inter but could clear any group. Due to some personal reason couldnot continue the course and now, want to continue and want to face Nov'08 exam. Kindly suggest me, how could I eligible for the same?

 

Dear Friends

You have to register as per the existing Intermediate (IPC) course and appear for exams. Sinu ..since you have cleared 1 group in ernstwhile intermediate now you are required to appear Unit wise.

Regards

Bhaskara

 

sini binu

Read more at: /forum/ca-inter-229332.asp
sini binu

Read more at: /forum/ca-inter-229332.asp

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details