Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

teja netha   03 February 2020

CA harrasment

Dear Sir

Good afternoon

I have completed 3 years period of articleship with excess leave. I donot like the way my current principal treats the article assistants, I would like to serve excess leave with other principal.

But my current principal is harrassing me without signing Form 108.

Would going to ICAI and complaining resolve this.

Kindly help me sir.

Thank you

 4 Replies

CS Vishal Mehta

CS Vishal Mehta (Self Employed)     03 February 2020

Yes you must complaint to ICAI regarding same, you can also mail to ICAI president and officers for any such harassment faced by you from the concerned CA.

teja netha

teja netha   03 February 2020

Would I get relief in that case

my Sir claims to have connections with high officials in ICAI and says he can easyly manage them
CS Vishal Mehta

CS Vishal Mehta (Self Employed)     03 February 2020

whatever high the connection may be, any official complaint is always effective if filed on strong ground, first of all try to go legally and still the things dont work out, make it a big issue through whatsapp, FB, twitter and whatever online source you find, if your case is strong, simultaneously you can also appeal to City civil court 

just dont sit idle against such harassment, open it up and fight

teja netha

teja netha   03 February 2020

Ok sir
thanks for the response

I ll update you soon

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags