CA foundation preparation

I am a science student. But, I have decided to do CA. Is going to Coaching Necessary for CA foundation. As batches has started before so a considerable amount of portion have been completed. I have started the preparation through self study, will I be able to complete preparation until May? Please help.
Replies (4)
Yes don worry.. You can
Trust yourself
Nd if needed you can go through YouTube for help
same Dude, I am doing the Same thing right now
i guess the Lectures available through Pendrive will more useful except Coaching
I have been using youtube vids. But I am worried about the amount of portion.
Which pendrive are you using?

As you said you are Science student and decided to do CA, it will be better to you to go for coachings coz you dont have any idea about debit credit rules, journal entries, accounting. for you all these are new thing. but if you are really a talented and quick learner then must go for self study.

Best of Lucksmiley

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details