Ca foundation may 2018 help

hello ! i am appearing for ca foundation may 2018 attempt , i am thinking of studying on my own without coaching , please guide me , what should be my plan and how should i prepare for foundation exam and where should i start from in detail, i am completely blank and  not many days are left for the exam , thank you , also do you think coaching is worth taking for foundation as i have heard from many that cpt is quite easy and one doesnt require it . 

Article Assistant

This time CPT will going to be difficult as said by President of ICAI in an interview.

well cpt was easy bt now de foundation is tough so its bettr to go for coachngs as managing everythng self myt not be easy

THANKS !!! your reply is really really helpful , i will follow the action plan given by you and try my best , seriously , it means a lot to me !

CA Foundation is different from CPT as it is partially subjective and partially objective. Only few days are left so coaching is not possible but still you can prepare it your own. It comprises of four subjects from which accounting, mercantile law and general English in which you need a good presentation beside knowledge. You have already gone through accounts and general English in your senior secondary classes so you can start with that. It will boost your confidence. Prepare both the subjects in such a way that it can cover your aggregate percent as both are easy. Beside this, start reading one chapter of mercantile law each day as it is easy and scoring comparison to other subjects. As far as two other subjects are concern, you are require to read and solve as much model papers as you can because the other two are objective. If you are weak in Maths then you can focus on statistics and logical reasoning. you need 50% in aggregate and 40% in single paper to clear this exam. All the best..

Also read the article - subject wise strategy for ca foundation exam preparation. This article will help you to prepare all subjects with a well planned strategy. 

I can I pass in math's subject in foundation...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU