Ca fnl result on 15th

As per the Newspaper article in Jaipur, Final result would be declared on 15th Jan.

Replies (22)
can u share the Article over here

Actually it is in PNG forrmat. Unable to attach

can u forward me on my no
Yes. Share your no.

Yes. Share your no.

Yes. Share your no.

Sent you that as an massage.

sent number through pm
OK.. All the best
hope for the best
If this is based on some newspaper then click the photograph of that article and post it here. Dont make a fool out of people! Fake people!

Archit, introspect things before you post anything. Person who asked for details I have already shared with them. Second you can not post here even jpg file so first OF ALL YOUR GIVEN SOLUTION IS WRONG.

PNG file cannot be attached here NEITHER JPG. Don't show ur frustration here. Get your fact correct before you react.

When u raise a finger, four finger raised at you. I have watsup that article to the person who send there no to me. I don't have the Newspaper in hard. 

I have it in soft. Which can not be shared here as file type is PNG.

Else refer yesterday dainik bhaskar Jaipur Newspaper. Second I never said this is true or false. What I did I shared the information that I got from somewhere.

 

Hope this information, is enough to shut your mouth. Before you react try to find fact.

Even I am waiting for result so no need to post fake information here.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details