CA Final Study

is anyone a begginer in CA final Studies ?

Replies (8)
yeah, I'm giving my attempt in nov18
yeah, I'm giving my attempt in nov18
k . any study gp u have ?
k . any study gp u have ?
k . any study gp u have ?
k . any study gp u have ?

hello 

i am giving my ca final attempt after a gap of 10 years.

i am a practicising advocate.

i dont have a study group .I am managing all alone and that too without any coaching .

take care

I have recently done CA and starting to do help student to complete their HND Assignment Courses by attaining good marks and I hope I will do it because I want to do anyone help and also tell everyone to do this with everyone.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details