CA Final student who not succeeded

Chirag Vasa (Chartered Accountant) (82 Points)

15 August 2009  

Hello friends

CA final results are out. Heartiest congratulation to those who cleared or partly cleared.

Those who did not succeed don’t get disappointed. Your efforts are not wasted. Only you are few steps behind success. You must look back and find out the reasons and chalk out different approach to perform better in the forthcoming examination by hard-work and concerted efforts.

Now the time comes when you really need to prove yourself. You need to be confident within yourself to achieve your dream. Decide yourself that you will not give up and will get success in coming exams. Don’t listen to others and don’t bother about what others say about you. Condition your mind that you will perform your action to get success.

I have read somewhere this small story - There was group of tiny frogs who organized running competition with objective to reach at the top of very high tower.

Competition started and people gathered around to view competition. Everyone was eager to see who is going to reach at the top because no one ready to believe that these small frogs can climb such a huge tower. Race commenced. People started discussing and shouting: “They will never achieve this” “They can’t do it”’ “they are not good enough or strong enough to do this”

Tiny frogs were listening these shouts…. Few of them believed on what crowd said and began to give up. Some stopped in between. Some fall down one by one. Few of them continued who have decided to achieve it…………

The crowd was continue to shout “its too high…..no one will reach there” more and more frogs listen to this and they decide to give up………only one frog continue climbing higher and higher……he was not watching others……..not listening to any one. Finally he made it. He is the only one who reached at top.

Everyone amazed that such a small frog has made it this impossible task  !!! everyone asked him how you have done this ? Secret of his success revealed when it come out that winner is deaf !

Moral of the story: never listen to others if u wants to succeed. Never think what others say about you. Just believe in yourself and do it. There will be many people around you who will tell you're not good enough or talented enough to achieve this. They will highlight many negatives in you again and again. They will celebrate your defeat. They never want you to succeed. Just don’t listen to them. Let them say no to you and you prove it and say YES I have done it. Always think positive and never underestimate your self.

I will share few tips based on my past experience which may be useful to you:

1)      Don’t be shackled by the past. You have not done anything wrong. You are only few steps behind of success.
2)      Analysed your self and try to find out where you went wrong. For this you may take help of your parents, friends or others.
3)      Review the suggested answers and compare the answers written by you in exams. Try to find out what is lacking and what additional you need to do.
4)      Start early. Don’t waste your precious time. Tell yourself if not now than when I will do it ?
5)      Put more efforts on subjects where you are not very strong.

And finally change your mindset. Believe in your self. Be wary of myths prevailing around you. Do not harbour feelings that it is unmanageable for me. Such baseless myths will only reduce your confidence and discourage you. You must believe in yourselves.

I share this small instance on mindset…..
On small boy was passing through the elephant, he stopped and confused by seeing that these huge animal is being held by only a small rope tied to his front leg. There is no chains, no cages to hold him. It is obvious that elephant could, at anytime, break away from the ropes they were tied to but for some reason, they did not. He asked a trainer near by why these magnificent animals just standing there and making no attempt to run away. The trainer said "when he is very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it's enough to hold them. As he grew up, he is conditioned to believe he cannot break this rope. He still believes the rope can still hold him, so he never makes an attempt to break it:
Like the elephant, many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before?
It is rightly said - "Your attempt may fail, But never fail to make an attempt." 

Its your confidence backed by sound preparation and supplemented by adequate revision should make you pass.

Prove that you can and you will do it……my best wishes with you.

If you feeling better than smile and say here YES I WILL DO IT……