CA final SFM May 2018

How was the paper?

 

 

Download CA Final Strategic Financial Management SFM Question Paper May 2018 - Old Course / New Course

Replies (76)
Pathetic!
tricky
average
was anybody able to solve M&A question . a new one
No but I remember it to be therr in PM! But I couldn't solve it in exam!
anyone was able to solve that bonus issue sum?
How to know promoter holding in that question ? Was the questions incomplete ??
How to solve that bonus issue sum??
One word : horrible!! They twisted the crap out of every question. For the first time I didn't see a single question exactly from PM.

Yeah, there was no one way to determine promoter holding. I assumed to be 80% and stated the assumption, no other option. Does anyone know where EVA question was from? Never seen it ever. Also, in mutual fund sum it should have been NAV, not NPV I suppose.

bhai same questions, how to know promoter holding??? bonus issue kisi ka Nikla???
75% max tha..
question was wrong

No worries...Marking will be liberal...Time to focus on Audit Paper!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details