Hi , I want to resume my CA final, however, I have to revalidate my registration first. I am trying to do it online, however, since my registration number and DOB don't match with ICAI records, I am not able to create the account on the SSP portal. I have written several mails to ICAI but got no response. please suggest the procedure to correct my data with ICAI records.
This issue is unfortunately very common among students trying to resume CA Final after a gap. If your Date of Birth or Registration Number doesn't match ICAI records on the SSP portal, you'll need to follow a structured escalation method.
✅ Steps to Correct Your Data with ICAI:
Step 1: Email to Regional Office
Send a detailed email to your concerned ICAI Regional Office (based on your region — WIRC, NIRC, EIRC, SIRC, CIRC). Include:
Subject: "Request for Correction of DOB/Registration Number Mismatch – SSP Portal Login Issue"
Your full name
Your old registration number (Final/Intermediate)
Correct Date of Birth (as per Aadhaar)
Screenshot of the error on SSP Portal
Attach scanned documents:
Aadhaar card (for DOB proof)
ICAI registration letter (if available)
Any previous CA Final Admit Card/Marksheet
✅ Send this to: finalverification @ icai.inand your Regional office email ID (e.g., ero @ icai.in, wro @ icai.in etc.)
Step 2: Raise a Grievance on SSP Portal
Even if you can't log in, you can use this public grievance redressal link:
👉 ICAI E-Sahaayataa
Choose “Student Services”
Topic: Revalidation / SSP Data Correction
Provide all details and attach your documents and screenshot of the error.
Step 3: Call ICAI Helpline
Try calling during working hours to get someone to escalate manually: