Easy Office

Ca final result update

Page no : 4

Anvil (Chartered Accountant) (38 Points)
Replied 11 January 2016

Pls confirm on grace marks sir ?

Anvil (Chartered Accountant) (38 Points)
Replied 11 January 2016

Pls confirm on grace marks sir ?

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 11 January 2016

Dear All,

Geetings for the day.

We will update about the Grace Marks  as soon as we will get any update from our sources. For latest update keep visiting caclubindia 

Grace mark update ..

In DT 6-8  grace mark has been given and for rest wait for the update 

All the best 

1 Like

Ashutosh Balkrishna Ghate (Seeking Job) (59 Points)
Replied 12 January 2016

Those who are talking about grace marks, kindly let me know how do you get information about it? Or it is just your estimate?

CA Rohit kapoor (.) (5469 Points)
Replied 12 January 2016

Yeahh Please Tell about the Grace Marks if any in IDT and SFM and the expected Pass% of Both Groups??

Dheeraj gupta (article and audit assistant)   (36 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

Any information on grace marks & passing percentage??

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

Dear Rohit,

If u dont have the sources to confirm then kindly dont blame others who are doing something for the students . Further for your kind information any gracing has been decided only by the examination committee and not by the regional council members.

Further ,if u think updates are fake then no need of checking my post and also no need of giving suggestion for it because the people who dont have anything with them only speak more . 

For your kind information CPT and CA final result date was annouced on 11/01/2016 at around 05:00PM but we have updated the information( At around 01 PM) that notfication will be issued in evening which i dont think is fake.

Rest all students knows whether my post help them or not .No need of giving suggestions to others just help if u can otherwise keep your mouth shut.

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

mr rohit pls. chk regulation no 39 (2) further last tym i had 20 marks awarded grace. in grp 1 the details are as follows accnts marks as per ans. paper 31 mark sheet 41 sfm marks as per ans paper 29 as per mark sheet 37 audit marks as per ans sheet 38 marks as per mark sheets 40.

akash agarwal (AUDIT) (113 Points)
Replied 13 January 2016

Thank you so much happy to help...you are a true well wisher for all studens .

Replied 13 January 2016

Lets Wait and Watch. I also have some sources which have confirmed that no grace marking is going on. If your information is true then why are you posting with a fake account. And if your information is found correct i.e result % in double digit and grace marks in dt idt and Sfm, I would appologize to you publicly. But as of Now it appears to be fake as Grace marks in 3-4 subjects is next to immpossible.

Thanks

1 Like

Replied 13 January 2016

i have my certified true copies with me viz a viz mark sheet of may 15.. so if u think its next to impossible y dont u come and meet me..

Replied 13 January 2016

forget happy to help...ok, my question is straight.. on wat basis u r saying that gracing in 3-4 subjects is NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE...

Replied 13 January 2016

7-8 Marks in 3-4 subjects would mean 25-30 marks in total. Do you think ICAI would give 25-30 marks in Grace. I don't believe dis.Gracing is certainly not ICAI's Cup of Tea.

2 Like

Replied 13 January 2016

again i m saying last time i had 20 marks addition in grup 1 4/5 marks addition in grup 2 to be very clear y dont u refer regulation 39(2) in this regard ..its certainly a cup of tea as far as ICAI is concern. btw i m awaiting. ur reply on ur source abt NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE Thing.. be precise abt ur source... or its ur estimation

Replied 13 January 2016

It's my estimation based on the ICAI's trend and source as far as this attempt result is concerned i.e no Gracing is done is confidential. Lets wait for another 2-3 days and mean while i again request Happy to Help to please post the estimated pass % and the grace marks subjectwise 

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: