Ca final [result not available]

The result for the CA final [Nov'18] was declared wherein I got 195 out of 400, which is substantially lower than what I expected. Therefore, I was trying to apply for the certified copies/verification but am getting the following message-

[Result not available]

The application procedure was started at 11 AM on 24th of January and yet am getting this message.

 

I have tried calling the institute/ exam helpline several times to no avail and they have not responded to the mail.

 

Has anyone else faced this issue?

Does any one knows the reason for this?

[I have tried deleting cookies and all and even tried using various browser, just to arrive at the same result.]

Replies (1)
Perhaps you should wait for some time then apply. And I hope You would have already applied till now.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details