Ca final registration validity

5 years have lapsed since I took my ca final registration.. however I have been appearing for exams in all previous attempts.. so do I need to revalidate my registration as I heard that registration will continue to be valid beyond 5 years if we continue to appear exams in previous attempts.. please help
Replies (6)
no you have to re validate your registration number with icai.
re validate your registration
Problem is I have already applied for exam in coming May.. so can I do revalidation of registration now.. shouldn’t be a problem to appear for exams right ??
does not affect your exam
contact icai helpline no. which is mentioned in icaiexam website they will guide you properly.
Ok thanks a lot for ur guidance 🙏🙏

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details