Ca final registration

Hello! I cleared my IPCC group 2 in May2017. I got terminated my articles this March 2018. When I again register for articles, will I be required to register for final within a month? 

Thanks in Advance!

Replies (2)
Please state the tenure completed of articleship till now for deciding ur attempt . And you can register for ca final as soon as you clear both group of ipcc but your attempt of ca final can be stated only upon your tenure of articleship completion from the date of registration of ca final.

Mam i have completed one year of articleship with this March 2018. When I register again for articles for the second year(after transfer) should i register for final within one month or when my attempt become due?

Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details