Share More

Ca final registration

Saji Abdul Rasheed (sss)     06 February 2013

Saji Abdul Rasheed
sss 
 28 points

| My Other Post

Hi Experts,

I am a CA Intermediate holder(PCC) and i cleared Inter in may 2010 and immeaditly after that i terminated my articleship. I have a due articleship period of 8 months, excluding the leave of 7 months(didn't apply the provision of allowed leave which is 1/6th of served period). So Now I would like to enroll CA Finals.

So please help me out with the following questions. As I already mailed ICAI several times and didn't get the feedback I hope I can get the clear picture from caclubindia.

1. Should I need to be an Article to enroll CA Finals?

2. Will I be able to get the relaxarion in the periods of internship concerning allowed leave, which didn't consider at the time of termination, later on?

3. As the new articleship period is 3 years, will i be able to get any credit in Articleship period.(note down when i enrolled PCC it was 3 and half years of articleship)?

NOTE DOWN: PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE MY QUERIES. PLEASE ADVISE ME IN THIS REGARDS,

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

(Guest)

my advice to u that,

make a call to regional head office & if they dont respond properly for urs query

u may apply under R.T.I (right to information) ACT

u will get every thing indetail with in 30 days fees rs 10/- ( ten ruppees)

note: if u apply under R.T.I ACT icai will act with in 30 days & urs query will be resolved with in 30 days.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register