ca final preparation

My attempt is in Nov 2018 I m preparing for ca final group 1 in old course ...i have not studied much till now and for 3-5 months I would not be able to due to audits and office work... Is it possible to prepare well in last 4-5 months.
Replies (6)
yes. but you'll have to finish all your classes by then.
I did sfm class about 11 months ago and not revised it again after completion of that class ...I joined FR class but I could only attend 15 classes only because of audits outside the town.....Now I m doing audit and law from pendrive class so that I can atleast complete audit and law by March end .....and then revise sfm and at the end I will do FR probably in may and June with leaked lectures of Praveen Sharma sir.
I make plans but due to office load my all planning fails and because of this reason only I decided not to give both group exams
Is there any suggestion how to prepare

If you are Planning to take exam leaves during last 4 - 5 months, then first complete the classes now and dont worry whether you will be able to revise / study at home or not.

Ensure that in last 3 months you do not have any classes as it results in wastage of majority of time required for self study. prepare a schedule subject wise - chapter wise in such a manner that you must be able to complete the course with at least 1 revision and stick to that.

I have gone thru the same during studies. In last 3 months i used to study almost 13 - 15 hours a day and could crack both groups.

So, do not worry just prepare a schedule in advance and work according to that and you will be able to clear.

All the best!

thanks a lot

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details