ca final old syllabus law book suggestions

plz suggest a best book

except munish bhandari
Replies (5)
I follow two books together... Padhuka with AKS krishnan's book&QB
i m trying to refes a single book
Padhuka is good but does not have full answers for the questions. It only has hints. So, I go with the Question Bank of Aks krishnan. It's complete. In addition (if you want) I refer his book for primary revision. So, that's what you do. Cuz I also am not comfortable with Munish B. So, you can choose whatever you want.
sm plus munish b for ref and ques
munish bhandari is a good book

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details