Ca Final (Old) book suggestion pls

I've given CA FINAL (OLD) a couple of times, yet I just wanted to get the ideas of experts or the popular suggestion now (Atleast)...

I have 2.5 months (till May 2019 exams)
Both groups pending (precisely 7 subs other than ISCA)
Pls suggest best books for CA Final old (that is possible to complete in 2.5 months)

TIA.. 🙏
Replies (4)
Hi Varun, I won't suggest you to change study material which you must be following from last many time. if you want to change something then it should be your strategy. nevertheless I prefer to read from below materials-
costing- PM
ISCA- Amit tated handwritten book
DT- Bhawar borana book
IDT- bahgarh compiler
Can anyone help me, I have ISCA Institute material Revised Edition of January 2016, is it latest or after that any changes or revised the book
Can anyone share ISCA MCQ to my WhatsApp number @ 9043385320
Or to my email id somasekhar643 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details