Results date reg open
Results date reg open
Results date reg open
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Reg open for results
Dear All,
I have shared the date which i have received from my sources . I agree its not happened in past but if u have noticed so many new things happend this time like admit card now available in login and many more .
I cannot randomly say that result will come on other day unless get any input on it
Anurag Sir,
Students are posting same post many times, bcz due to Caclubindia site/app issue, some students are not able to see post to some extent...
I mean when 5 or 6 pages are posted then 1st number post is opening, due to that some are posting again n again post so that they could see wt is latest post by u...
So plzzzzzz create a new forum for Result plzzz..
Anurag Sir,
Students are posting same post many times, bcz due to Caclubindia site/app issue, some students are not able to see post to some extent...
I mean when 5 or 6 pages are posted then 1st number post is opening, due to that some are posting again n again post so that they could see wt is latest post by u...
So plzzzzzz create a new forum for Result plzzz..
Anurag Sir, Students are posting same post many times, bcz due to Caclubindia site/app issue, some students are not able to see post to some extent... I mean when 5 or 6 pages are posted then 1st number post is opening, due to that some are posting again n again post so that they could see wt is latest post by u... So plzzzzzz create a new forum for Result plzzz..
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals