CA Final : New Syllabus - ISCA

Hi Friends,

On going through the new study material released in January 2010 for ISCA, I observed lot of changes in the first 3 chapters for the ISCA. I am not able to find any books in the market for the revised syllabus.

I just wanted to know whether the revised book is applicable for November 2010 exams or not???

Please provide your responses...

Replies (5)
Originally posted by : Dinesh

Hi Friends,

On going through the new study material released in January 2010 for ISCA, I observed lot of changes in the first 3 chapters for the ISCA. I am not able to find any books in the market for the revised syllabus.

I just wanted to know whether the revised book is applicable for November 2010 exams or not???

Please provide your responses...

what are u taking about

 

is there any change in syllabus ...........can any one provide soft copy of same

Originally posted by : Dinesh

Hi Friends,

On going through the new study material released in January 2010 for ISCA, I observed lot of changes in the first 3 chapters for the ISCA. I am not able to find any books in the market for the revised syllabus.

I just wanted to know whether the revised book is applicable for November 2010 exams or not???

Please provide your responses...

what are u taking about

 

is there any change in syllabus ...........can any one provide soft copy of same

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=5776

i think these are parts of new study material

 

please confirm

Please refer following post

/forum/isca-notes-new-syllabus-91400.asp

Dear Students,

I have recently posted an audio article on "Changes Comparative details – CA Final ISCA-V.1 v/s ISCA-V.2" available :-

/share_files/changes-comparative-details-ca-final-isca-v-1-v-s-isca-v-2-30579.asp

If you are looking for complete book on ISCA version2 in audio format kindly visit www.dhullasir.com

Regards

CA.Vipul Dhulla [C.A., D.I.S.A.]

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details