CA Final new scheme - Self paced online module and Adv. ITT/MCS

I have converted my registration from current scheme to ICAI's new scheme. and my application has been approved by ICAI.

I have following queries
1. When will Self Paced Online Module exams start?
2. Am I eligible for exemption for part C and part D of Self paced online modules?
3. I have completed ITT and GMCS under old scheme. Am I required to complete Adv.ITT and MCS?
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses queries regarding the ICAI's new CA Final scheme, specifically for those who have converted their registration. Key questions revolve around the commencement of self-paced online module exams and eligibility for exemptions in parts C and D. It also clarifies whether Advanced ITT and MCS are required if ITT and GMCS were completed under the old scheme, confirming they are not necessary if previously completed.

If ITT and GMCS completed under old scheme then it is not required to do it again under new scheme.

You may update the details of GMCS in self service portal

I AM WRITING CA FINAL SECOND GROUP EXAMS IN NOV 2024. 

I HAVE TO COMPLETE BOTH SET A AND SET B OF SELF PACED ONLINE MODULES. 

AS I AM WIRTING SECOND GROUP SO COMPLETE SET B OF SELF PACED ONLINE MODULES. 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details