Ca final may 2019 - sfm paper

how was old course fr paper
It was toughest. I had done PM plus my notes 2 times. But still, no questions were familiar. Messed my mood to prepare Audit
dnt wry if paper is tough then marking will be easy..if u attempt 40-45 marks papers very good and rest of the paper is OK OK then dnt bother u will cross 55 easily

SFM Old Paper Link:

https://www.caclubindia.com/share_files/ca-final-strategic-financial-management-sfm-paper-old-course-may-2019-77801.asp

Rahul Jain the problem was that I could attempt all 100 marks, but in every question I committed a bit of mistake, so final answer different. Besides, I used assumptions that were logical but I don't know if they will even accept my assumptions (I wrote em in the beginning of the answers too)

SFM; paper was easy in first 15 min. but hard luck after attempting...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details