Ca final may 2018 expected pass percentage

Result will be declared around 2:00pm as per Neeraj Arora Sir

Originally posted by : assessee
@ dhiraj 12.38 is for both groups expected

Never follow Finapp predictions because they only speculate things without any proper ratiionale or understanding

@ aritra then what is your prediction
Group 2 results will be higher as per the sources...

@ dhiraj-This is one result that can never be predicted by anyone..I can give you an example when I was in this situation exactly a year back...on results day I was very much confident that in second group I will score around 210 or higher...but when I checked I found that my group 2 was lower than 200 at exactly 194. Since then I stopped following any predictions or guesses about exam, discussing about the paper after exam,checking etc and succeeded clearing both groups in my next attempt...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details