Where is anurag sir? Why he is silent this time?
I am not able to sleep due to results ..only 2nd grp remaining I want to clear this time 13th attempt ..buritara fas chuka hu😣😣
| Originally posted by : Dhiraj Kumar | ||
![]() |
I SHOULD GET MINIMUM 70 MARKS IN ISCA | ![]() |
wow
No Expected percentage.... no more active members fir result discussion... whats happenig this time ?? Really scared
Any idea of grace marks to be given for CA final May 2018 Group II?. Really scared!![]()
What time does result normally come. IPC and CPT results came out around 11:30 for me.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals