Ca final may 2017 verification results.....!

Siva Reddy...When did you apply @ date?? And when you called icai did you tell your roll no to them?
Siva reddy still its good that u have 2 exemptions i have only one that too in DT Verification takes time bro ccertified copies take less time as certified copies not processed in batches ! Verification processed in batches always
Siva Reddy...When did you apply @ date?? And when you called icai did you tell your roll no to them??

Ya exactly....

 

Hey I tried reaching that numer... is that its just becoz sunday they are not answering is it...???

I have applied on19 th July...I called them 2 days before...I called first to the number given by you but they told me call on 808 for verification..I called on 808..he didn't even ask for roll number..he told me to wait till September 19..still if I didn't receive result then he told me to contact them
I have applied on19 th July...I called them 2 days before...I called first to the number given by you but they told me call on 808 for verification..I called on 808..he didn't even ask for roll number..he told me to wait till September 19..still if I didn't receive result then he told me to contact them
I gave my roll number when i called them ! 839 is certified copies dept number and 808 is verification dept
Saturday sunday its off there No need to call them on these days
I just got a revert from e sahayata that all pending verification cases will be resolved shortly.

I just had a word with institute., verification of marks will be hosted on tuesday or coming friday itseem.,

All the best guys.., hope for the best.,

ok..plz keep on sharing if anyone gets his/her result.

Can't we tell them our Roll No & get result instantly??
Anjaan & Siva reddy, when you called Icai, did you tell them your Roll No & then ask for results??

They din ask for register number nor the roll number.....

they just said verification of marks will be hosted on tuesday or on friday pls wait till then.... that all they said

I dont think so they would tell your results over the phone call ...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details