Ca final may 2017 verification results.....!

how many marks needed frendzz tell me plzz
mahesh u tell how many marks required?

Ankit how many marks required ?

Jaspreet I need 7 marks in group 1. Got 203 in grp2. How about you how many marks you need ???
Jaspreet I need 7 marks in group 1. Got 203 in grp2. How about you how many marks you need ???

result will be declaired on tomorrow 2.30 pm

result will be declaired on tomorrow 2.30 pm

Who told you ?? Jaspreet

my marks is FR 56 SFM 56 Audit 46 Law 35 Aslo required 7 In law but i expected exemption in any paper if not passed

my marks is FR 56 SFM 56 Audit 46 Law 35 Aslo required 7 In law but i expected exemption in any paper if not passed

Guys I have cleared my CA...just got the result...needed 11 marks in ISCA...don't know how much I've got it...bt yes I've cleared it...

Guys I have cleared my CA...just got the result...needed 11 marks in ISCA...don't know how much I've got it...bt yes I've cleared it...

 

My results are aslo out. Change in marks no effect on result or exemption

best of luck @ ankit

any one stated how the evaluate institute our verification result however many of my frend received result in previous month

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details