Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca final may 2017 result

Page no : 10

a.kumar (B.Com) (341 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Is it true that ICAI never awards grace marks in group 2 papers? I have seen certified copies of some of my friends of AMA, DT papers of Nov 2016 exam and they didn't get a single marks as grace in those papers. Like one of my friend got 34 marks in Ama in certified copy and same was in Marks sheet

Bhavin Patel (M.Com C.A.FINAL C.S.FINAL)   (304 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Why ICAI not giving first group result more? Why it is so.

I will never suggest any of my friends to do a CA. 

Icai want to manage the result. 50% student are able to pass the exam, but they failed becoz of managed result. 

Sofia (CA final Student) (135 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Anurag Sir, You posted your inputs about grp 1 and grp 2 pass percentages... no offence at all.. But can you plz answer my lil question that why grp 1 result % is not even half of that of grp 2... Why so? Merely b coz there are many who cleared grp 2 but not grp 1 and so to reduce the flow of CA in market they give this low result... other reason i am not able to find... As neither grp 1 is more difficult than grp 2 nor so simple..
1 Like

CA ASHOK KUMAR (Chartered Accountant ) (638 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Originally posted by : a.kumar
Is it true that ICAI never awards grace marks in group 2 papers? I have seen certified copies of some of my friends of AMA, DT papers of Nov 2016 exam and they didn't get a single marks as grace in those papers. Like one of my friend got 34 marks in Ama in certified copy and same was in Marks sheet

Hi A.kumar

I have applied for certified copies in last exams, got grace marks in 3 Papers in first group except Law. (4+6+7) totally got 17 grace marks evengough I have not cleraed the group(191).

Shubhangi Kapoor (114 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Sir any new update about costing?

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Is this true https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.zeebiz.com/india/news-icai-ca-cpt-result-2017-expected-tomorrow-heres-what-you-need-to-know-18901/amp did these many write fibal

Bhavin Patel (M.Com C.A.FINAL C.S.FINAL)   (304 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Pass percentage of Group 1 would be around 6.2% and Group 2 would be around 14.6%

IS IT CALLED A GOOD RESULT? ICAI should learn a lesson from ICSI AND ICWA.

1 Like

CA Finalist (Student) (192 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Those who are thinking that Anurag sir is providing reliable information, hats off to you all. Anurag sir is just posting sh*t and crap. Last time also he claimed that result would be some x% but when actual results were declared , his prediction was no where related to actual figures. That idiot is playing with our emotions. .. Come on guys, you all mature. Those who are thinking that Anurag sir is providing reliable information, hats off to you all. Anurag sir is just posting sh*t and crap. Last time also he claimed that result would be some x% but when actual results were declared , his prediction was no where related to actual figures. That idiot is playing with our emotions. .. Come on guys, you all mature. X
2 Like

Rahul (CA Final) (399 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Agree with u his prediction was nowhere even close to reality last time...and i don't know why people follow him blindly..being a professional course student how come people be so dumb that they don't know that these important decisions are never disclosed to anybody it will be a severe breach of information and icai is not a fool...saying this from my experience as i also have relatives in higher posts in icai
2 Like

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 17 July 2017

Alternative website for viewing CA CPT and Final Exam Results The result of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in May 2017 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in June 2017 are likely to be declared on Tuesday, the 18th July 2017 around 2.00 P.M. The result can be viewed at any of the following links: 1. https://icaiexam.icai.org/ 2. https://caresults.icai.org/ (B. MURALIDHARAN) JOINT SECRETARY (EXAMS.)

CA Deepak Garg (Practicing CA) (31 Points)
Replied 18 July 2017

Anurag Sir, any update about result..?

1 Like

Arpan Mukherjee (CA Finalist) (179 Points)
Replied 18 July 2017

At what time will results come out?

1 Like

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 18 July 2017

The website seems down at the moment.

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 18 July 2017

yes the website is down, maybe around 11:30 ? not sure...

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 18 July 2017

yes the website is down, maybe around 11:30 ? not sure...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: