Ca final may 2014 attempt

Dear Friends

 

I have a very urgent query.

 

I have started my CA articleship on 25th October, 2011. I have a leave balance of 105 days.

 

If I take excess leave of 30 days or more over and above my leave balance, will my CA Final May 2014 attempt get delayed?

 

As I will require at least 4-4.5 months of leave for my CA Final May 2014 preparations, if I take excess leave I don’t want my CA Final attempt to get delayed.

 

Please provide suggestions/guidance on the same.

 

Regards

Replies (4)
all the thing depain on your principal

Hi

 

 

As per Regulation 50 of the CA Regulations, 1988, a student will be eligible to appear in  Final Exam, after completing of 30 months (2 Years and 6 months) of article ship.

Yes i know that very well Mr. Ajay.

 

But in my firm we do get Credit leaves as well. So all I am asking is that will my attempt get delayed because I don't think we are supposed to give our leaves details while filling CA final examination form.

 

I have a balance of around 100 leaves, so if I take 120 leaves that leaves me with an extension of 20 days. Also my Articleship is supposed to end by 25th October, 2014. So my articleship would extend to november 2014, I don't want my attempt to get delayed. 

Kindly suggest on the same.

 

regards

If you have taken leave in excess of eligible leave, then such excess leave will extend your attempt. If you hide your leave in examination form then you can caught in future.

 

So try to give leave details as you taken.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details