ca final may 18 result

just 5 weeks left for result declaration by the mighty ICAI...

Kindly share ur apprehension, fear and dreams
Replies (6)
scared for corporate and allied laws...hope I score 40 otherwise I need to start reading group 1 again

law will decide my fate and chances seem really bleak

none of my papers went bad.... just don't know how they are going to check open book papers in new course....
if I got 40 in that subject, than I will pass through it

Pass percentage is mentioned below :

 

Applied for Group I- 16.01%

                 Group II- 13.59%

Applied for Both Group-  Passed Group I- 13.19%

                                        Passed Group II- 2.50%

                                        Passed Both Group- 9.09%

Topper -  

1st from Jaipur 

2nd from Ahemdabad 

3rd from Surat 
 

From where you have got this info.

From Internal resource.. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details