CA Final law Nov 2018

How was your paper today?
Was it difficult as last attempt

 

CA Final New Corporate and Economic Laws Question Paper Nov 2018 - Download

CA Final Old Corporate & Allied Laws Question Paper Nov 2018 - Download

Replies (22)
It was difficult...as last attempt..

very tough !!!!  Aggregate breaker

how was new syllabus paper
I think practice manual and rtp are unsued, every questions ask very new concept
All corner topics one would read once were asked , I don’t know what ICAI wants a student to study We don’t need to specialise in every field . The paper had very less moderate level question atleast for getting through:/ Overall difficulty: high Good quality question from IBC
I think paper was moderate....
I attempt 75 marks paper nd out of approx. 65 is okay can I get 40 or above??
the new syllabus paper was ok

I think in today's paper (old syllabus) Corporate law part was bit moderate but the allied law part was really hard. Questions were asked from parts which students rarely give a look...But i think the more tough the paper the more liberal correction would be . Fingers crossed :) 

its quite clear , effect of reform can be seen on papers
was there any mistake in question 2(b), as the director is holding 110000 EQUITY shares whereas company is having only 100000 shares (₹10 Lakshya shares of ₹ 10 each).....How it is possible? please correct me if I am wrong?
Easy bro, total capital is one cr. Divided by 10 lac shared So director hold 1.1 lac shares as 11% of shares
Nishant Agarwal, How you have got 1 crore capital? It is Rs. 10 lakh shares of Rs. 10 each (But not 10 lakh shares of Rs. 10 each) that means 1 lakh shares of Rs. 10 each.... Please read the question again..... When company itself is having 1 lakh EQUITY shares, how Mr. Satish can hold 1.1 lakh EQUITY shares?
Yup I too had a doubt but since the oppression was in the capacity of a director hence ignored the same
Was may 2o18 Law subject checking liberal due to its hardness nd more lenth???if anyone seems....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details