CA final law book

is handbook of Munish bandari and practices manual enough for allied law?
what is difference between handbook and main book? how should I do allied law...I have book for nov 15 exams. should I purchase new for may 17. I want only for allied. I don't know if book I have is main or handbook?
Replies (4)
If I have read allied laws before then hand book is OK but if you are reading allied for the first time then you should go for main book.
Handbook is basically a summary book of the main book.
You can also refer videos available on YouTube of swapnil Patni for allied laws
how is icai module
Icai module is always a great option.

But sir... icai misses something which munish book has

and munish book  misses something which icai module has

also sir any major changes by viewwing rtp of may and nov 2016 ....that i need to think about purchasing new book

as i will not be doing corporate from it...i neeed only allied....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details