Ca final isca- may 2019

I think its section 43..Not 43A And PRIVATE CLOUD Not HYBRID CLOUD!
Thankyou. And what about that BCP/BCM plan related ques.? Does anyone remember it's answer?
bcm mcq
hi what about that mcq which stated that "audit evidence not needed...."
For the audit evidence one, I chose 'schedules & additional item' one, but I'm not sure of it.
characteristics of software as a service and characteristics of cloud computing same???
and one more about that enabler thing
richa i guess its correct
i also think so.. because shedules are part of accounts not audit
Which approach of sdlc is used in motor car manufacturing ?
even i want to know this
I wrote including history option
I wrote history
car wala is protype .coz its related to manufacturing
i also wrote prototype

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details