Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Ca final -had not seen a ques like this

CA HIMANSHU (ARTICLE)     28 April 2013

CA HIMANSHU
ARTICLE 
 21 likes  317 points

| My Other Post

CAN ANY ONE SOLVE QUES NO 4 OF COSTING THAT IS GIVEN IN RTP 

ON PERT ........

HAD LOST ALL MY CONFIDENCE AFTER SEENING DIS QUES

1 Like

CA HIMANSHU
ARTICLE 
 21 likes  317 points

View Profile | My Other Post

IS DER IS ANY COST EXPERT  TO HELP ME OUT FR DIS QUES RTP SOL IS WEIRD FAD WASTED 1 HR BUT KUCH SAMAJH NAHI AAYAsurprise

CA HIMANSHU
ARTICLE 
 21 likes  317 points

NO REPLY THATS WHAT I CAN DESERVE FRM CA CLUB WHERE PEOPLE ONLY REPLY FR SWEET MEMORIES OR THOUGHTH OF THE DAY 

BULL SHIT NO USE OF SUCH A GROUP

(Guest)

if possible,can u plz post the question.

1 Like

PSPSPS (Practicing)     28 April 2013

PSPSPS
Practicing 
 135 likes  1329 points

Yes its Really a Super Bouncer, I have cleared my G2 but with intention of Helping I chkd the Quest & was Fainted after seeing that Bouncer. Thank God that I dont have to face it now else yeh baat toh pakki thi that I would not have been able to Clear the Exams if such Questions would have come to me in my Attempt. Thank God for clearing my G2 Attempt in Nov 2012 when the Papers were also Tough but I found them Easy.

Incase you have any query in Costing you can ask me I will solve that for You. 

1 Like

(Guest)

praful sir can u plz post the question,i m going to appear for grp2,so i want to know the question and answer both,i dont hv rtp..............

1 Like

(Guest)

http://220.227.161.86/29211rtpfinalmay2013_5.pdf

the above given link is RTP costing paper 5  & 

for more information RTP may,2013 uploaded at ICAI  site.

liknk for ICAI rtp site may,2013

http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3348

2 Like

CA HIMANSHU
ARTICLE 
 21 likes  317 points

ASHIMA 

U CAN CHK OUT ON 

http://220.227.161.86/29211rtpfinalmay2013_5.pdf

ITS QUES 4 ON PAGE 6

1 Like
avater

Kapil Rao (CA Final MCOM (Accountancy))     28 April 2013

Kapil Rao
CA Final MCOM (Accountancy) 
 158 likes  804 points

Program Evaluation and Review Technique
Q.4. A project consisting of thirteen activities having duration and resource requirements
shown below:
Activity              Duration (days)                     Labourers required
A                                 2                                                  2L
B                                 4                                                 2C,2L
C                                 4                                                  4C
D                                 3                                                  2L
E                                 4                                                 6C
F                                 7                                                  2L
G                                 2                                                   4C
H                                 5                                                4C,2L
I                                    2                                                 2C
J                                  5                                                   2C
K                                 2                                                    2L
L                                  3                                                    4L
M                                  2                                                   4L

* L stands for labourers and C stands for carpenters

Analyse the project from the point of view of resources and to bring out the necessary steps
involved in the analysis and smoothing of resources.

2 Like
avater

Kapil Rao (CA Final MCOM (Accountancy))     28 April 2013

Kapil Rao
CA Final MCOM (Accountancy) 
 158 likes  804 points

Answer : -

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register