CA Final - Group Exemption

I have cleared my second group of final CA with old course . Now if I wish to give my first group in May 2010 then will I get group exemption for second group which I had already cleared or I will have appear for second group again.

friends plz. let me know urgently so that I can start preparing for my exams.

Leena

Replies (3)

Your exemption holds good. You will only have to appear for group 1 in the new syllabus

i want to kw abt exemption in ca if i hv passed my c.s intermediate.

 

there will be no exemption coz there is no mou( memorandum of understanding) between CA & CS Institute.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details