Ca final - forex simplified videos

Hello Everyone !

 

Here is the link to playlist which comprises of various videos of Forex (includes topics like Cross currency rates, Interest Rate parity, Early delivery/Cancellation of forward contract, Money market hedge, Arbitrage etc.)

 

https://youtu.be/z0n5PanAsFM

OR

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjemDd6cjImAOcb1tL7SOGrsZfKjdyYMD

I hope that these videos will be helpful for you.

Thanks !

 

Regards,

CA Gopal Somani

Replies (5)
Thank you Sir
I watched your videos of Forex and it helped me a lot
Thank you
Thank you Sir
I watched your videos of Forex and it helped me a lot
Thank you
Thank you Sir
I watched your videos of Forex and it helped me a lot
Thank you
Thank you Sir
I watched your videos of Forex and it helped me a lot
Thank you

Welcome :) 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details