Share on Email

Share More

CA FINAL Exams

Bharat Prajapati   16 June 2020

Bharat Prajapati

2 points

| My Other Post

Hello,

I'm CA FINAL Aspirant for July 2020 exams. I am very happy with the notification which came yesterday as I wanted exams to happen.
But , there is an unclear situation that
Whether exams will happen in red zone areas or not? As majority of the country is under red zone. Also, my current location is red zone. I don't have any native place which is in green zone where I can go and appear for exams.

What if I change my centre to green zone and all of a sudden it becomes red Zone during June end?

I think a practical solution to all the situation can be
A option should be given to those students, who didn't opt out, to change their centres after ICAI has decided that exams can't be conducted at a particular centre! So that if they can change their centre and appear for examination.

Please suggest Something.

avater

CA Gopal Somani (Consultant)     27 June 2020

CA Gopal Somani
Consultant 
 135 likes  2033 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Considering the current situation, It is highly unlikely that exam would be held in July.

Gopal Somani is a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He is State level Ranker (3rd) in 12th and university Ranker (5th) in B. COM and AIR 34 in CMA Inter. He has started this Youtube channel to help the students in understanding some of the important and difficult topics in very simple manner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouSL6sRa4vs&list=PLjemDd6cjImDWEsKTgF6OtUZhVOXzoMCI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here

Trending Tags

GST Live Class    |    x