ca final exam form

if at all my cos contains error or if it is not upto the mark....
will I be recvng any letter or mail by icai regarding error in cos?
or simply icai won't be issuing my admit card..
Replies (5)
I guess, You are influenced by Hit..๐Ÿ˜‚
@ pallav
not influenced by anyone...
I won't be doing any forgery, I asked this because I m thinking to upload the same COS (nov 2017) without any tampering.. so just want to know if at all icai informs us about error of date etc. on COS
Hahaha..
Let me tell you something which may be a shocker for you..
For *your* Nov. 2017 exam, COS applicable was *Serving last six months of Articleship* and
For *your* May 2017 exam, COS applicable is *Articleship will be completed on or before 1st May 2018*

Both of these are different COS..
So November 17's COS is not valid at all..
ThNku
Pleasure is all mine..

Pallav Bansal
(Thumbs up๐Ÿ‘ if I resolved your query)
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details