How was the Elective Paper?
I opted Risk Management as the elective.
Compared to May 2018, today's paper was not that technical.
Questions were 90% from the study material. It only required the application of concepts at the appropriate situation. Overall a very easy paper.
I did all the objective style questions of both questions together and then I solved the descripttive part of both case studies together. I now found it says in the hall ticket all parts of the question should be solved on the same page. Will they not check my answers now? Please help
Unfortunately I answered case study one in Financial services paper which is out of syllabus and i realised it after 2 hours so i continued to casestudy-2 and also there is no use of attempting 3rd casestudy as it will not be evaluated.
How Will the evaluation be done for casestudy -1 ???
Please reply.....
fully disappointed with the paper except the MCQs of casestudy -2
i gave international taxation.... got confused in procedures apa drp etc
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals