Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ca final costing parag gupta sir handwritten class notes

Rahul Sharma (Student) (335 Points)

05 February 2019  

Dear Friends

I am searching for CA Final Parag Gupta Sir handwritten class notes but handwritten class notes are not available in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi. So I kindly request you to advice from where I can get the handwritten class notes of Parag Gupta Sir for Costing.

And the same case is also with Dinesh Madan, lasted ISCA book for May, 2019 attempt of Dinesh Madan sir is also not available in the market.

So I kindly request you to advice me from where I can get the Parag Gupta Sir handwritten class notes and ISCA latest book of Dinesh Madan Sir for May, 2019 attempt.

Also advice me any other ISCA good book for self study.

6 Replies

Rohan Agarwal (58 Points)
Replied 06 February 2019

you should call parag gupta ofc and they'll send you the pdf notes of the class written by Sir.

For ISCA use SM+PM.

Replied 06 February 2019

Dear Rohan

For ISCA it is difficult for last time revision from SM because due to its language. Thats why I am searching for Dinesh Madam Book because this book is also readed by me earlier and Dinesh Madam book is helpful both in reading as well as last time revision and it also have easy language to remember.

Replied 06 February 2019

Actually I've exemption in ISCA from reading SM+PM. 67 marks.

Replied 07 February 2019

Can you please tell from where I can get Parag Gupta handwritten class notes for costing of CA-Final of latest batch. I tryed a lot but Parag Gupta handwritten class notes are not available in Laxmi Nagar.

Replied 07 February 2019

Please contact Sir's office and tell them your batch details and they'll email you the class notes (The one's which is written by Sir in PDF) If you still don't get after trying, I've old 2015 notes of almost all chapters, I'll email you.

Replied 07 February 2019

Thanks Rohan, I am trying to contact to Parag Gupta sir and I mailed but no reply received. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register