CA final costing

hey..please tell me who is the best teacher for CA final in Delhi.sanjay aggarwal sir or Parag gupta sir ? really confused.

CA IN PRACTICE

SANJAY AGGARWAL                               

Total likes : 2 times

chartered accounttant

costing is one subject which in fact can be done without coaching.....do this on your own if you have time with you....coz it needs lot and lots of practise.....u do 100 questions of a particular topic but in exam it would be the 101st question....

Costing Classes are really boredom and time waste

Total likes : 1 times

Financial Consultant

agree with varun..............

Sanjay Aggarwal is the best teacher for Costing

Article

As per my knowledge Parag Gupta sir is better but still I would suggest you to meet real students of both the teachers instead of asking your opinion on CCI.

Also I would suggest you to view following videos of both the teachers

Parag sir: http://www.brightprofessionals.com/videos.php

Sanjay sir: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqWjIj3223M

CA-Final

Dr. J B Gupta (at parveen jindal's classes)

CA Final

Advance Management Accounting (Costing)

By: CA.Ravi Shanker

New Batches:

Starts from:  27 Novmeber 2012            

Days: T/T/S/Sunday

7:00 to 10:30 AM

Venue : Laxmi Nagar Near Metro Station 

Fees : Rs. 3,400/-*

Expected date of completion: 31st March’ 2012

*Notes: Rs. 500 Payable at the time of registration.

Laxmi Nagar Laxmi Nagar Delhi-92 Mob: 9871775566, 9868013839

RS Academy  (Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station),

Delhi-92 Mob: 9871775566, 9868013839

For any clearification please contact CA Ravi Shanker ( Best Teachet of Costing)- 9871775566, 9868013839

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person....

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person....

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person..

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person..

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person......

(Guest)

You can surely go for Rakesh Agrawal without any doubts.You can have a look on one of his demo classes to clear all your doubts.

https://www.zeroinfy.com/enrol/ca-final-costing-full-revision-by-ca-rakesh-agrawal

Articleship Student

The best costing faculty in India is surely MI Sir. After attending his classes, you will start believing me.

The way he teaches costing is very systematic step by step for crystal clear understanding. I have been to his classes, and the environment is lively and I just don't get to know how does the time pass.

He is surely the BEST COSTING FACULTY FOR CA Final as well as for CA INTER.

Sorry, I don't know the fees that he charges now but all I know is his phone number. 8147005005/8147006006.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU